It has been proven that cheese fits well with most dishes. This is the reason why many people add it to salads, desserts, sauces or just eat it as an appetizer.
There is a huge variety of cheeses all over the world, so people with different likes can enjoy this delicacy. If you are a cheese lover pay attention to this recipe of beef tenderloin with Manchego cheese sauce.
– 4 pieces of beef tenderloin
– A pinch of salt
– 250 g of liquid cream
– 100 g Manchego cheese Novelista
– To prepare the sauce, heat the liquid cream together with the Manchego Cheese in a saucepan at a low heat.
– Stir form time to time so it does not stick, until the sauce thickens but not too much. (Take into account that when it cools, it tends to thicken.)
– Add a couple of olive oil tablespoons to a frying pan and cook the tenderloin at a medium heat.
– Once the tenderloin is cooked, add the Manchego cheese sauce and… enjoy your meal!